JOIN THE COMMUNITY
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
BPM Digital Marketing Coordinator
Any job you can do in active-wear is a job worth doing! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we love what we do. We want to empower you to develop into your best-self by joining our Team and helping others find their community at BPM. Check out our job posting below to join our growing Team as the Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who We Are:
Established in 2016, BPM is a locally owned and operated boutique fitness studio that provides fitness classes, personal training, and educational programs for Victorians. BPM was built to further our mission to help every-body get active, have fun, and meet new people through physical fitness initiatives. We aim to lead the industry in motivation, build physical competency, and unite our community by nurturing the pursuit of fitness for life.
Who You Are:
You LOVE fitness and have a passion for digital marketing. You’re competent with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and love to create fun eye-catching content. You understand and appreciate the importance of physical activity, living balanced and are excited to showcase your love of fitness.
You’re beginning a journey that gives you the freedom to be creative, express yourself and make a positive impact on the community around you. You have a desire to learn and advance your career.
A Day In The Life:
You know the studio inside and out – the clients, members, staff, classes, and vision. You arrive to work focused on advancing the BPM brand and voice by curating compelling digital content that engages and grows our audience. You coordinate the Company’s digital marketing channels and keep the Company’s principles in line with everything you do.
You work independently and collaborate with the Team to stay on top of best practices, new digital marketing strategies, and keep the BPM community up-to-date on news and developments.
– Open/close the studio when needed (key-holder)
– Member relations, sales, and customer support
– Uphold studio hygiene protocols
– Create and post engaging social media content (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter)
– Collaborate with BPM staff and clients to curate new content
– Write BPM Fitblog posts
– Design and develop graphics for digital media channels
– Monitor and measure digital content success
– other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities on the Job
- Love of fitness
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Experience and confidence with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, & YouTube
– Proper grammar and ability to write well
– Confidence with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience with editing software like Photoshop/Lightroom an asset
– 20+ hours/week Wednesday to Saturday 3pm to 8pm
- Energetic, fit, and health-minded
- Completion of High School
– Enrollment or completion in Post Secondary program like marketing, communication, digital media, advertising, or business an asset
– Experience and confidence with all social media channels a requirement
- Must be 19+ to apply
- $20/hour + sales commission + 4% vacation pay
- Free unlimited gym membership ($189 monthly value)
- Discounts on merchandise, apparel, and workshops
Please submit a cover letter and resume in response to this job posting