NEW PROJECTION AT BPM
We have some exciting news!
BPM is always striving to provide you with the best tools to optimize your ride and we are very proud to welcome a new projection system to BPM. By the end of next week, we hope to have the system up and running to replace the current Polar Team system.
With our new system comes new features:
- E-mailed ride summaries at the end of every class!
- Ability to access all ride reports and weekly workout summaries
- Ability to see calories burned while riding (see below)
- More accurate heart rate reading, calories, and transmission
- More customization for your metrics (height, weight, resting and max heart rate)
- Ability to use your own heart rate sensor (Polar or Garmin)
- Ability to buy your own sensor at a more affordable rate
… and yes, we will still make every rider anonymous!
Until the new system is up and running, projection will not be available during class due to a Polar defect. However, you can still see your stats on the iPad at the end of class and continue to use Polar Beat on your smartphone.
We are confident this change will result in better rides and happier healthier riders 🙂
See you soon,
Sally, Keelan & the BPM Team