BPM FITNESS INSTRUCTOR/COACH
Anything you can do in active wear is worth doing. We believe in fun, fitness, and fun-ctional training. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we love what we do. We want to help you save on your fitness membership, while empowering you to develop into your best-self by joining our amazing Team of Fitness Instructors and opening-up new possibilities for self-discovery. Check out our posting below to join our awesome team as a Fitness Instructor/Coach
Who We Are:
Established in 2018, BPM Fitness Centre was built to further our mission to help every-body get active, have fun, and meet new people through physical fitness initiatives. We aim to lead the industry in motivation, build physical competency, and unite our community by nurturing the pursuit of fitness for life.
Who You Are:
You’re passionate about health and wellness and sharing that passion with those around you. You understand and appreciate the importance of physical activity, living balanced and are excited to lead the charge!
You’re beginning a journey that gives you the freedom to express yourself and make a positive impact on the community around you. You have a desire to learn and advance yourself in the industry.
You are responsible for creating and implementing group fitness classes in a safe and effective manner for all abilities.
- Create and implement fitness classes based on studio programming
- Coach participants through a variety of movements and exercises
- Motivate and encourage
- Manage class check-ins & Client CMS
- Promote BPM merchandise and apparel
- Maintain good studio hygiene/covid protocols
The Fitness Instructor/Coach is required to teach atleast 1-2 classes/week and attend as many as they can to support your fellow Coaches and have a ton of fun!
- Group Fitness Certification or equivalent
- Experience with group fitness
- Being a positive, fun, outgoing, enthusiastic individual with an endless supply of energy
- Ability to make everyone feel welcome
- Dress in appropriate professional athletic wear/BPM apparel
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
$32 – $53 based on class attendance
Please submit a cover letter and resume in response to this job posting
BPM FITNESS CENTRE
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Fitness Centre is open 6am-8pm (M-F) and 8am-12pm (Sa,Sun)
800B Cloverdale Avenue, Victoria, BC